College of Nursing
COVID-19 Recovery Messaging
This communication outline was created by the UNMC College of Nursing in partnership with the Nebraska Assembly of Nursing Deans and Directors (NANDD) and with representation from nursing colleges across the state. See guidelines:COVID Communication Toolkit
Join the COVID-19 Testing Team as a swab & go technician at Children's Hospital.
Per Executive Order 20-10, license renewal is being deferred for certain license types Click here for details. Licenses for these license types will not expire until further notice and when the COVID-19 State of Emergency is lifted; therefore, expiration dates for these licenses will appear as 0000-00-00 on License Lookup unless the licensee has renewed.
Nurse Licensure Webpage: http://dhhs.ne.gov/licensure/Pages/Nurse-Licensing.aspx
COVID-19 RESOURCES - Click here to expand resources
Learn about COVID-19. Resources provided by the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services.
Public Health Online Form to Request Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): https://form.jotform.com/NebraskaDHHS/PPERequestForm
Supporting nurses with secondary traumatic stress (STS) and mental health challenges (source: American Nurse Association): https://www.myamericannurse.com/easing-the-psychological-impact-of-covid-19-for-nurses/
EXECUTIVE ORDER No. 20-10: ADDITIONAL HEALTHCARE WORKFORCE CAPACITY
EXECUTIVE ORDER No. 20-12: CORONA VIRUS-RELIEF FOR HOSPITALS & HEALTH CARE FACILITIES AND EXPANDED USE OF TELEHEALTH SERVICES
- Find nursing homes based on a location and compare the quality of care they provide and their staffing: Medicare Nursing Home Compare site
The COVID-19 pandemic has created a significant need for Nursing Assistants, Registered Nurses, and Licensed Practical Nurses in nursing homes and assisted living facilities across Nebraska. Please click on the information below if you are interested in volunteering or temporary employment at a facility in need. We thank you for helping our state during this crisis!
Staffing Agencies: Health care professionals
NEW: Fusion Medical Staffing Over 2,200 travelers on assignment across the country
Job Opportunities: Nursing and Frontline Staff in Nebraska
- Nursing and Frontline Staff (LeadingAge Nebraska)
- Jobs available from the Nebraska Health Care Association
- NEW: Avera Health - Career opportunities as a RN, LPN, CNA. Avera: Mission and Values
- NEW: Restore Hyper Wellness - Career opportunities as a RN: Job Description - Restore Hyper Wellness
- NEW: Mary Lanning Healthcare - Career opportunities as a RN, LPN, CNA (sign on bonus)
- NEW: Boys Town National Research Hospital is looking for Full-Time, Part-Time or On-call Registered Nurse. More details here: Registered Nurse - Job Description
- NEW: Heritage of Bel Air is looking for Full or Part time LPN or RN. Sign on bonus for permanent positions: Full Time - $5,000 and Part Time $2,500. Apply online or at the facility located at 1203 N. 13th St. Norfolk.
- NEW: Banyan Medical Systems is looking for RNs, Case Managers, LPNs for Telehealth-indirect patient care job openings based in Omaha, NE.
- NEW: Good Samaritan Society Current needs for RNs and LPN - several locations
- NEW: Arbor Care Centers urgent needs at the following locations: Franklin, Fullerton, Ord, and Madison
- NEW: Howard County Medical Center - Full time and Part Time positions. Postings for RNs, Registered Nurse OB, RN/LPN night shift
- NEW: Maple Crest Health Center - Career opportunities as a RN, LPN, CMA, C.N.A.
- NEW: Greeley Care Home has job opportunities for LPN, RN, CNA and MA. More details and contact information here: Job opportunities from Greeley Care Home
- NEW: Gordon Memorial Health Services Current needs for RNs, LPNs, CNAs, Wound Care Nurse. More details and contact information here: Job opportunities from Gordon Memorial Health Services
- NEW: Azria Health - Full Time and Part Time positions. Postings for RNs, LPNs, CNAs - Sign-On Bonus
- NEW: Mosaic National Supports Sign-on bonuses. Current needs for RNs, LPNs, Med Aids in Grand Island, Beatrice, and Omaha
- NEW: CHI Health Positions Offering sign-on incentives for RN positions
- NEW: Nebraska Department of Veteran's Affairs
- NEW: Banner Health has opportunities for experienced RNs in Ogallala, NE
- NEW: Brookstone View Current needs for NAs, Med Aides, LPNs & RNs. More details and contact information here: Job opportunities from Brookstone View - Broken Bow
- NEW: Physicians Choice Home Health Care Full Time and Part Time RNs, LPNs, and managers available in Omaha and Lincoln branches
- NEW: Tabitha - Nursing Support Needed
- NEW: Tri State Nursing How to apply: Job opportunities from Tri State Nursing
- NEW: Hillcrest Health Services Sign-On Bonuses For more information click here: Sign-on bonus information
- NEW: EastmontLiving Current needs for NAs, Med Aides & LPNs. More details here: Job opportunities from EastmontLiving
- NEW: Methodist Health System Full-Time/Part-Time; Days and Nights; Nurses and Nursing Assistants and more. Sign-On Bonuses
- NEW: Heritage of Red Cloud Postings for RN and LPN. Instructions and contact information here: Job opportunities from Heritage of Red Cloud
- NEW: Legacy Retirement Communities Searching for CNAs to fill shifts
- NEW: Fairview Minor
- NEW: Holmes Lake Rehabilitation & Care Center Hiring RN/LPN and CMA
- NEW: Bryan Health Job opportunities for RN, LPN, CNA, and CMA
- NEW: Valley County Health System Job opportunity: Registered Nurse - Acute Care and Emergency Department, Night Shift, Full or Part Time
- NEW: Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital Opportunities in Lincoln and Omaha. Sign on bonuses for select positions
- NEW: Rose Lane Home has an immediate need for nursing team members
- NEW: Heritage of Emerson Postings for RNs, LPNs, and NAs. More details here: Job opportunities from Heritage of Emerson
- NEW: Wilber Care Center Job openings for LPN, Med Aid, and NA. More details here: Job opportunities from Wilber Care Center
- NEW: Ridgewood Rehabilitation & Care Center Job openings for RNs, LPNs, Med Aids, and NAs